Individualized and group educational support for medical and neurodevelopmental issues, and travel needs.
• Agency workshops and seminars for adoptive parents
• Customized adoption agency staff workshops
• Partnered workshops with outside agencies and providers
• Medical community and parenting educational programs
• Conferences, symposiums, meetings
• Newsletters, Web sites, writings
Sample Seminar Description:
"Developmental and Medical Issues in International Adoption "
Description: Two hours in length; use of PowerPoint presentation and handouts; interactive question and answer format.
• Clinic Services
• Medical Reviews
• Risk Factors
• Growth Data
• Laboratory Data
• Developmental Data
• Photo and Video Review
• Country Medical Profiles
Service Providers: Dr. Nancy Curtis and Dr. Audrey Bethke
Fee for International Adoption Education