Our Physician Liaison Program is a two-way communication channel to help physicians navigate our services and systems. Liaisons work to solve problems, enhance communications, and ensure the best possible experience for providers and their medical staff when referring to Children's Hospital Oakland.
Our physician liaisons are available to assist you and your office staff if you have questions or need referral assistance. You may email or call them directly.
If your practice does not already have a liaison representative, please contact us and a liaison will be assigned to you.
Our liaisons offer:
- Information on new pediatric specialists, new programs and specialty updates
- Referral assistance
- Personal communication to and from Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland
- Training and support to offices using the central fax referral system, MediTech, or PACS applications
- Coordination of individual meetings among community physicians and Children's specialists and other key administrators
- A single reference source for any hospital-related question