Infant, Child & Adult CPR Class
Monday, July 28, 2014
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
The July 28 CPR class is now full. The August 18 class still has space available.
This free CPR certification course is offered once a month at our Walnut Creek Campus.
Check our calendar regularly for additional CPR dates.
UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland - Walnut Creek campus
2401 Shadelands Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland
DescriptionLearn the simple skills that could save a life. American Heart Association’s Heartsaver® CPR /AED is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage a choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives.
Course Length: 2.5 Hours
- Infant, Child & Adult CPR and choking
- Hands-on Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training with training-AEDs
- Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association CPR and AED course completion card that is valid for 2 years.
Pre-registration is required due to limited classroom space.
No walk-ins will be accepted.
Intended AudienceGeneral Public, Patient Families, Parents, Grandparents, babysitters
- This course does not cover first aid. If your job requires CPR certification, please consult your employer or licensing agency to confirm that the American Heart Association Heartsaver® CPR/AED course meets their requirements.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 3 days in advance, so that we may give your spot to someone on the wait list. Please be considerate of others who want to take this important class.
- Participants must be at least 13 years old.
"What we do here really has impact throughout the world. Ours is one of a few programs in the United States that's demonstrated that you can cure children with sickle cell." Bert Lubin, CEO