Infant, Child & Adult CPR Class
Thursday, May 14, 2015
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
This class is offered once a month at Children's Walnut Creek campus.
If the class you would like to attend is full, please check our calendar regularly for upcoming classes.
UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland - Walnut Creek campus
2401 Shadelands Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland
DescriptionLearn the simple skills that could save a life. American Heart Association’s Heartsaver® CPR /AED is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage a choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives.
Course Length: 2.5 Hours
- Infant, Child & Adult CPR and choking
- Hands-on Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training with training-AEDs
- Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association CPR and AED course completion card that is valid for 2 years.
Pre-registration is required due to limited classroom space.
No walk-ins will be accepted.
Intended AudienceGeneral Public, Patient Families, Parents, Grandparents, babysitters
This course does not cover first aid. If your job requires CPR certification, please consult your employer or licensing agency to confirm that the American Heart Association Heartsaver® CPR/AED course meets their requirements.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 3 days in advance, so that we may give your spot to someone on the wait list. Please be considerate of others who want to take this important class.
- Participants must be at least 13 years old.