MyChart at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland
MyChart is an easy, confidential way to stay in touch with Children’s Hospital Oakland while at home, work and anytime or anyplace you have an Internet connection.
MyChart is an online resource for your routine health care needs. There's no charge for using MyChart.
Unlike email, MyChart uses secure technology. Only you, your provider and your provider's authorized staff have access.
MyChart Can Help You:
Watch for additional features to be rolled out in the coming months.
Ask your health provider for more information about signing up for MyChart.
- Check certain test results and compare with past results
- View medication list, non-sensitive problem list, allergies, immunizations, medical history
- View After Visit Summary and Discharge Instructions
- View past and upcoming appointments
Review your prescriptions and learn about medications
- With MyChart Caregiver access, you can link to your child’s health record
Sign in at:mychart.cho.org
Want to enroll?
Registration for MyChart is a two-step process:
1. To log on to MyChart, you need to get an activation code
2. Activate your MyChart account
- Admitting, Registration, Patient Financial Counselors, Ward Clerks, and Charge Nurses can collect signed MyChart Consent forms and give you an Activation Letter with your code.
To set up a Caregiver account in MyChart, supporting documents may be needed, such as proof of guardianship or verification through Health Information Management (HIM).
- Once you receive your Activation Letter, you may create a username and password at http://mychart.cho.org on any web browser within 2 weeks.
- Designated computers are available to our patients for exclusive MyChart use in the OPC lobby, Main Hospital Cafeteria, Claremont Clinics, Walnut Creek, ED, and Financial Counselor Office.
The Family Resource Center computer may also be used during business hours.
- FIND Navigator volunteers stationed in the ED and Primary Care Clinics are available to assist patients who have received their activation letter with creating their MyChart account.
- Visit http://mychart.cho.org and click on “FAQs” to find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about MyChart.
- If you have questions or have trouble establishing your account the UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland MyChart Support team can be reached by leaving a voice mail at 510-428-3200.