In addition to the ERAS
application, applicants are required to submit a minimum of 3 letters of recommendation.
- One letter must be written by either the Pediatric Department Chair or your Residency Program Director.
- The two additional letters should be written by faculty attendings, one of whom should be a pulmonologist.
- Letter writers should also submit the ERAS Fellowships Request for Letter of Recommendation/Cover Sheet.
Applicants should also submit an electronic copy of their curriculum vitae, personal statement, and transcripts from medical school to Linda Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
December 1, 2012
- Applications can be submitted to ERAS
February 29, 2013
- Final day for submitting applications for BAPP/Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship Program
- BAPP evaluates candidates and selectively invites applicants to interview (due to the number of applicants, not all who apply can be invited to interview)
February - March 2013
- Candidates will be ranked based on their application/interview
- NRMP match results published
July 1, 2013
- BAPP/Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship begins
If you have questions about the BAPP application and interview process, please contact: