Sports Performance and Injury Prevention Programs
Our training programs are designed to increase your overall athletic performance and decrease your risk of injury. You will work with our experienced sports medicine professionals to develop flexibility, strength, balance, agility and core stability.
Our programs are specifically tailored to the needs of the young athlete.
- We teach functional athletic movements for improving coordination and body control—always emphasizing correct technique.
- We evaluate your functional abilities and strength at the start of the program.
- We adapt the latest youth-sport training methods to meet your needs and goals, whatever your sport.
- At the end of the program we evaluate and chart your achievements, gains and progress.
Our intense 4 to 6 week programs meet two to three times a week and are available year-round for individuals and groups.
- The program provides comprehensive evaluation, education and athletic training for young athletes of all ability levels, in a setting designed to maximize safety and performance.
- Improve your core stability and posture with a pilates program designed specifically for the young athlete.
Yoga for Young Athletes
- Increase your flexibility and strength through a yoga program designed specifically for the young athlete.
- Abdominal exercises help stabilize your spine and create a balanced foundation for athletic movements.
- A competitive and fun group training environment that will get young athletes fit, fast and strong!
- Comprehensive program for sports emphasizing lower-body power, speed, and agility—such as soccer, volleyball and basketball. (6-week program)
- Call for more information.
- Comprehensive shoulder stability program for overhead athletes. (4-week program)
- Learn and put into practice the five pillars of SPEED training. Emphasizing flexibility, stability, strength, power, and speed. (2-week program)
- Increase your strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination through a circuit based program.
For more information call:
- Oakland Location: (510) 428-3558 ext: 3
- Walnut Creek Location (925) 979-3430