Sports Performance and Injury Prevention Programs
Our training programs are designed to increase your overall athletic performance and decrease your risk of injury. You will work with our experienced sports medicine professionals to develop flexibility, strength, balance, agility and core stability.
Our programs are specifically tailored to the needs of the young athlete.
- We teach functional athletic movements for improving coordination and body control—always emphasizing correct technique.
- We evaluate your functional abilities and strength at the start of the program.
- We adapt the latest youth-sport training methods to meet your needs and goals, whatever your sport.
Sports Training & Development Classes
- The program provides comprehensive evaluation, education, and athletic training for young athletes of all ability levels, in a setting designed to maximize safety and performance.
- Improve your core stability and posture with a pilates program designed specifically for the young athlete.
- F.A.S.T. Class
- Introduces the proper techniques of functional strength training and power exercises for young athletes
- Progressive approach to speed and agility techniques
For more information call Krisi Bruce: (925) 979-3420